Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Outgoing of the weekend

This weekend there was not much mail - I just sent two pieces out and nothing came in :(

Anyways, I'll show you what I sent:

First, this postcrossing postcard (sorry for the blurry picture!). The user had a very long wishlist and luckily, lighthouses was one item of that wishlist, so I was able to send something "good".

Postcard to China
And secondly, I made this envelope to send a card to someone who is expecting a baby. I like how it looks. I also attached a tag in a light yellow which you can't see here because I didn't took a picture, but it reminds me of spring. I can't wait for everything to grow and be flowery :)

We sent a card depicting a stork, because in Germany it's the stork who brings the children :) Who brings the kids in where you live?


Alles Liebe,

Caddi

3 Kommentare:

  1. Storks also bring children here in the USA :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Caddi, yes, I'm still interested in sharing Mail-Art and letters with you ^^ I dont know how to draw either, my Mail- Art is always based in papers and collages. This is my email: mlv0202 dot gmail.com
    Hope to hear soon from you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Happy Valentine's Day. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!