Freitag, 10. Februar 2012

Mail of Yesterday: 
You can believe me, I was more than stunned to receive the following card through postcrossing. Can you guess where it comes from? Kazakhstan (I don't like having to spell that name in English!). Did you know that Kazakhstan is almost as big as Argentina? I love how you get to see the world through postcrossing! I couldn't think of a reason why I ever should get a postcard from Kazakhstan if it were not for postcrossing.
Kazakhstan

Mail of Today:
Today I sent this letter out. It will travel to Laura in the USA. I am not yet that good in making mail art. I have always liked to doodle little things on the envelope and the paper and I also used to use a lot of stickers, but yet that I am not that talented in drawing, I never concentrated on doing so. I am planning to improve that in future though :)
Front


Back

I received this card through postcrossing. It was sent from Taiwan and the sender told me that the day she wrote it it was "Chinese New Year Eve". As a consequence, she wishes me a happy new year and doesn't forget to add "Make a lot of money". Well, I certainly would like to make a lot of money!
Make a lot of money!


I also got this letter from my grandma. I had to blur most of it because it's a personal letter (that's how letters to family tend to be, right?). But I love her handwriting, so you can see a tiny bit of it in the corner at the right. She told me that she handmade this paper while visiting France once. So maybe she didn't bring me the other paper from Nepal, but from France... Will have to ask. I somehow always assumed that it was from Nepal.



What did you receive today? And have you received mail from family members lately?


Alles Liebe,
Caddi

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, your grandma gets around! I want to be like that when I'm older!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cute blog! :)

    Writebeforeyoureyes.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!