Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012

More incoming than outgoing today!

Hello everybody!

So, today was a good mail-day!
I received aaaall this:

Incoming mail
There are three postcrossing cards (the one with the wolf from Belarus, the colorful one is from Poland and is an example of "a folk-art papercut" and the one on the right is a view of Lithuania's capital Vilnius). The other postcard, which you can see at the front, is another postcard from my cousin in Argentina. This card was sent for my birthday, but it didn't make it in time - if you consider that my birthday was back in December, then that's quite a slow traveler. There also are two envelopes to see there. The one at the top is an envelope with four ad-cards I won at a lottery in the postcrossing forum. Here's a closeup for these adcards, they came in the striped bag you can see behind them.
Finnish Ad Cards
And then there's the last envelope, which came with gorgeous stamps - have a closer look if you like to.  This letter was sent by Stephanie from postmarkme! It was her # 10 of  her A month of Letters project. Thank you so much, Stephanie, for writing me to fulfill your goal! :)

Letter from Stephanie

I also sent something, obviously. This card is a postcrossing card and it was sent to Magda in Poland. It shows houseboats on a river in Berlin, and I like the card a lot. Don't you have to think of summer, holidays and swimming when you look at it?
Landwehr Canal

I also replied to my cousin and to Stephanie, but since I didn't have my camera with me (I wrote the replies while on the train to go to work) I can only show you the envelopes they are traveling in. I made them yesterday and since my cousin is enjoying a hot Argentinian summer I sent her some snow :) Stephanie will receive the one on the left, showing the highest mountain on Tenerife, on the Canary Islands, the Pico del Teide. It also is the highest mountain in Spain and an active volcano.
Envelopes
Did you receive some mail today?

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

4 Kommentare:

  1. Poland!!! :] Poscards are really beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You are the sweetest person in the entire world. You made my day yesterday when I got your first letter, and I just got the other one today. I went to the post office to mail you a response from your first letter, and I will be writing again to you soon.

    Thank you so much :)

    You have no idea how much I needed cheering up today!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. :) You are very welcome! I'm glad I was able to cheer you up. :)

      I am already looking forward to your responses :)

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!