Samstag, 12. Mai 2012

Gotta love parrots!

I've had a very sad mail week - yesterday I didn't get anything in the mail (I don't know about today as I haven't been to my mailbox), so that makes a total incoming of one letter this week :( 

But I did write some letters today and yesterday.

First,  three more first letters which will be going out on monday.
First letters
stamp which will bring my letter to Sri Lanka.
Stamp which will bring my letter to the Philippines.
Stamp which will bring my letter to Indonesia - I really like this one!

I also decided it was time to send another Wally-Postcard to my goddaughter, so this one will also be going out on monday.
Where's Wally?
Stamp

And finally, my cousin in Argentina is having a tough time at the moment so I thought she needed some colorful mail - what could be better than a bright yellow handbag and lots of colorful parrots?
letter to my cousin.
right, a stamp with colorful birds matching the envelope!

front of the envelope going out to my cousin.

What are your plans for this weekend and for the next week?
I am hoping to receive some mail next week... I miss having something to reply to :)

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

10 Kommentare:

  1. I've had a really good mail week which I'm happy about, its good to get mail at least once a week but I can go months without getting anything and then everything turns up.

    I love the where's wally postcards as I got myself some and also I hope things get better for your cousin

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Bubbles,
      yeah, I just ordered the second book of the Wally-postcards :) They are awesome!
      I hope my mail days will get better next week...
      Take care!

      Löschen
  2. Where do you get all those where is Wally postcards? Do make them? I ask because I love those and I would love to get or even buy and send some of those.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Ania,
      I got them at amazon. The German amazon has both of the postcardbooks (one at http://www.amazon.de/Wheres-Wally-Phenomenal-Postcard-Book/dp/1406340006/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336854264&sr=8-1 and the other one at http://www.amazon.de/Wheres-Wally-Phenomenal-Postcard-Book/dp/1406333360/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1336854264&sr=8-2 if the links don't work go to amazon.de and type in Wally postcardbook.) and I ordered them only. They are really good quality postcards, thick paper and they are easy to get out of the postcard book without having ugly edges or anything.
      I really like them, as they are great to send to kids but also as an adult you can find so many great things :)
      Take care!

      Löschen
  3. I'm so jealous of all your outgoing letters! I haven't been very active on Interpals lately and have only found two or three other active people on Sendsomething lately! No new penpals for me. :P I hope next week is better for you as far as mail goes, though- I sent my reply out on Wednesday I think.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Shelby,
      I hope I'll get your letter next week :)
      Writing letters is a good thing to do, but I think receiving letters and replying to those is even better :) I hope some of all those first letters I sent the last days turn out into letter friendships.
      I hope you'll find new penpals in the future :) Let me know if I can help!

      Löschen
  4. These stamps are amazing! I especially like the one with the postman, and the one with the kids :)

    I wish you to get lots of mail next week!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! I did get some mail on monday, I hope the week continues that way :)

      Löschen
  5. Wow, you have a lot of different colorful stamps in Germany! Here in Italy, where I live, most of the stamps are very boring and sad xD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, we have lots of stamps and I am really grateful for that. I hope you'll find more stamps in Italy, too. Maybe try another post office or the online service?
      Take care!

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!