Dienstag, 27. November 2012
4 things sun... okay, tuesday # 6
This is a little challenge I'm doing each week. Every Sunday (we'll just pretend it's Sunday, okay?) I decide on 4 simple little goals I'd like to achieve in the coming week. I'm not talking about graduating university or buying a house. These are little challenges, challenges I really can accomplish and which will help me to make my life just a tad more organized. Do you want to take part as well?
Here are my 4 things for this week:
* Study for the two exams that are coming up.
* Drink Glühwein on the christmas market at least once.
* Decorate our apartment for advent.
* Read at least 15 pages on the paper about atomic law.
How did I do last week?
* Write two applications for an internship next year. *Check!*
* Buy 3 christmas gifts.*Check!*
* Write four letters. *Check!*
* Clean my desk - at least a little bit! *Check!*
What are your goals for next week? And did you do better than I did last week? Leave a comment or write a post on your own blog and leave a link, I'd love to know!