Sonntag, 4. November 2012

4 things sunday # 3



I'm taking part in Sallys 4 things challenge. Every Sunday I decide on 4 simple little goals I'd like to achieve in the coming week. I'm not talking about graduating university or buying a house. These are little challenges, challenges I really can accomplish and which will help me to make my life just a tad more organized.


Here are my 4 things for this week:

* Write two applications for an internship next year.
* Write two letters.
* Switch from the summer feather bed to the winter feather bed.
* Prepare at least ten more days of the advent calendar I'm doing for the swap.


How did I do last week?

* Write a postcard to both my mum and dad. *Check!* Well, I wrote them and I will send them tomorrow (see tomorrows post of the outgoing mail).
* Plan at least one afternoon for my children's group. *Almost check!* I'm doing this right now.
* Prepare 5 days of the advent calendar I'm doing for the swap. *Check!* How are you guys doing?
* Reorganize the kitchen shelves. *Check!* There's so much space now... :)


What are your goals for next week? Leave a comment below, I'd love to know!

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!