Sonntag, 11. November 2012
4 things sunday # 4
I'm taking part in Sallys 4 things challenge. Every Sunday I decide on 4 simple little goals I'd like to achieve in the coming week. I'm not talking about graduating university or buying a house. These are little challenges, challenges I really can accomplish and which will help me to make my life just a tad more organized.
Here are my 4 things for this week:
* Write two applications for an internship next year.
* Buy 3 christmas gifts.
* Write four letters.
* Clean my desk - at least a little bit!
How did I do last week?
* Write two applications for an internship next year. *Fail!* I really need to do this so bad!
* Write two letters. *Check!* I wrote four letters, three already went out yesterday and one is going out tomorrow.
* Switch from the summer feather bed to the winter feather bed. *Not checked* It's gotten warmer again so there was no need.
* Prepare at least ten more days of the advent calendar I'm doing for the swap. *Check!* Not only that, I also already sent it! Check back later for pics :)
What are your goals for next week? Leave a comment below, I'd love to know!