Dienstag, 10. April 2012

I have absolutely no time for blogging...

... yet that I am writing my paper which is due for monday (18 pages to go... eeek!) and am having lots of extracurricular activities to do NOW.
I have finished three letters on the train today though and will take pictures soon, so sometimes next week (probably after the presentation which is on wednesday) I will show you some mail photos :) I'll also post the mail stats for March (finally...).
Take care! And thanks for the patience...
Alles Liebe,
Caddi

2 Kommentare:

  1. Good Luck and I hope you get a little time to yourself after

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!
      I am actually looking forward to May 12/13 - seems like that will be my next free weekend. The last one was March 3/4. I will definitely spend that weekend out in the sun.

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!