Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013

Stats of the Month - January

Yes, I'm late, but on the other hand - January was a slow month mailwise and a quite busy with classes and exams. Luckily I only have one exam left now, so I hope I'll be able to breathe a bit more the next weeks. Still, I don't have much time right now, so this is going to be a short post.

In January, I received 9 letters, 3 postcards and 4 bigger letters / small packages.
I sent 12 letters, 6 postcards and one small package. I spent 16,26 € (the numbers have been quite odd due to the postage increase for letters in Germany from 0,55 € to 0,58 €).

Apart from not sending much mail and studying, I'm also working, getting immunization shots and looking for a new apartment, yet that we have to move in either March or April. Has your life been busy as well lately?

All the best and take care!
Caddi

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich komme auch immer noch nicht so gut mit den neuen Marken zurecht. Ich habe auch noch einige "alte" Marken, also für .55€ und frage mich, ob ich die noch benutzen darf?! :/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Nur wenn Du noch drei Cent dazuklebst, also als diese Aufschlagsmarke. Die ist so rot-weiß und gibt es eigentlich bei allen Stellen die auch Briefmarken verkaufen für jeweils drei Cent zu kaufen. Ich benutz die auch noch :)

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!