Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012
4 things sunday # 2
I'm taking part in Sallys 4 things challenge. Every Sunday I decide on 4 simple little goals I'd like to achieve in the coming week. I'm not talking about graduating university or buying a house. These are little challenges, challenges I really can accomplish and which will help me to make my life just a tad more organized.
Here are my 4 things for this week:
* Write a postcard to both my mum and dad.
* Plan at least one afternoon for my children's group.
* Prepare 5 days of the advent calendar I'm doing for the swap.
* Reorganize the kitchen shelves.
How did I do last week?
* Write four letters. Check! I wrote even more, and I'm almost done with answering all the mail that has piled up during summer. I'm ready for more mail! :)
* Eat ten healthy things. Check! Again, I ate even more healthy things than I thought I would :) By the way, "healthy things" for me means mostly apples and carrots :) Bonus points here, because I even got my boyfriend to eat some healthy things :)
* Work out twice. Well.... I did work out once, I wanted to do so again this weekend but it was just way to cold. When it's cold I rather snuggle up in a blanket instead of working out. (On the other hand though, I don't really enjoy working out in summer either - do you notice something here? :) )
* Buy a new book. I failed on this one. I bought lots of stationery supplies and small goodies, but I didn't decide on a book.
What are your goals for next week?