Dienstag, 22. Juli 2014

Postcards from around the World # 11 - Malaysia

This postcard arrived today in my mailbox as part of a swap-bot-swap I took part in. It was sent from Ipoh in Malaysia on a very hot day apparently - 37°C and sunshine!

The postcard shows the ancient way of freshly caught fish being transported to the market in Kuala Terengganu - I love that in the photo you can see how it's still early in the morning and you could just imagine the fisherman coming back from their trip to the sea a few minutes earlier and now the fish is being rushed to the market where people will soon buy it to prepare their meals... Nowadays, the sender told me, fishes are mostly transported via trucks.

These are the stamps the sender used - I love stamps with animals, so the bird one is just perfect and the other one is very pretty too :)

Alles Liebe!
Caddi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!