Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

4 things sunday # 10


A happy new year everybody! I hope 2013 started off awesome for you and will continue like that :)


I have gotten back from skiing a few days back and am still working on getting used to being home again - maybe a few goals will help me settling back in :)




This is a little challenge I'm doing each week. Every Sunday I decide on 4 simple little goals I'd like to achieve in the coming week. I'm not talking about graduating university or buying a house. These are little challenges, challenges I really can accomplish and which will help me to make my life just a tad more organized. Do you want to take part as well?


Here are my 4 things for this week:

* Book our flights for our holiday in March.
* Get the mail I received while being away from the friend who picked it up for me.
* Send out at least four letters.
* Continue working on the atomic law paper.


How did I do with the last 4 things?

* Finally finish my paper for Tuesday. *Check!*
* Get the last Christmas presents and wrap them all. *Check!*
* Gather everything I need to take to Berlin and skiing for the weeks until January 6th. *Check!*
* Start reading a new book. *I did read at least four books over the holidays - I just love having time to read!*

What are your goals for next week? Leave a comment or write a post on your own blog and leave a link, I'd love to know!
 
Alles Liebe,
Caddi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!