Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2012
4 things sunday # 9
This is a little challenge I'm doing each week. Every Sunday I decide on 4 simple little goals I'd like to achieve in the coming week. I'm not talking about graduating university or buying a house. These are little challenges, challenges I really can accomplish and which will help me to make my life just a tad more organized. Do you want to take part as well?
Here are my 4 things for this week:
* Finally finish my paper for Tuesday.
* Get the last Christmas presents and wrap them all.
* Gather everything I need to take to Berlin and skiing for the weeks until January 6th.
* Start reading a new book.
How did I do last week?
* Buy all the train tickets I'll need in the next weeks - at least the ones I already know about. *Not done yet.* I will do this as soon as I finish my paper!
* Get some more Christmas gifts. *Done!* I got some for my goddaughter and her mother, for my brother, his girlfriend and my mother and I already know what to get my father and and my boyfriend.
* Write more Christmas cards. *Done!* There are still some I still need to write though...
* Think about what to get my grandma for her 80th birthday. *Thought about it - but with little success :)*
What are your goals for next week? Leave a comment or write a post on your own blog and leave a link, I'd love to know!
PS: I'm so jealous of everybody who is already done with school! I currently have to focus on a paper which is due on Tuesday, but I will hopefully have time to catch up with all of you (e-mails as well as letters) as soon as I'm through with that... I can't wait!