Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012
4 things sunday # 8
This is a little challenge I'm doing each week. Every Sunday I decide on 4 simple little goals I'd like to achieve in the coming week. I'm not talking about graduating university or buying a house. These are little challenges, challenges I really can accomplish and which will help me to make my life just a tad more organized. Do you want to take part as well?
Here are my 4 things for this week:
* Buy all the train tickets I'll need in the next weeks - at least the ones I already know about.
* Get some more Christmas gifts.
* Write more Christmas cards.
* Think about what to get my grandma for her 80th birthday.
How did I do last week?
* Write three letters. *Almost Check!* I did send quite a few Christmas cards and have written letters to Laura and Steph and I'll write another one today - still have to decide which one :)
* Do a bit of research about the paper due on December 18th. *Check!* Luckily I put the word "bit" in there - because it was only a tiny bit of research I did. But I'll read lots of it today!
* Go to the Christmas market once. *Check!* Just a short visit though - but well, life is busy this time of the year, right?
* Continue with the photo-scrapbook I'm currently making. *Check!* Even though only a few pages :)
What are your goals for next week? Leave a comment or write a post on your own blog and leave a link, I'd love to know!