Dienstag, 13. März 2012

Outgoing of tomorrow

Well, I don't have a lot to post, yet that yesterday I didn't get any mail and today I didn't go to check my P.O. Box. But, I did finish my first two replies to the letters of yesterday so I can show you those. I will send them out tomorrow (or, if I am lazy, thursday in the morning). After posting this, I'll write the next ones.


These two are going to A. in the Czech Republic and to Steph in California.


Letter to A.

Letter to Steph
Stephanie sent me her letter on Hello Kitty stationery, so I decided to use some of the Hello Kitty stuff I still have back from 2005 (well, that's very long, right?). I then just made the "envelope" out of the last letter page - so don't rip it all up or you'll tear the letter apart, Steph!


How are you guys doing? I hope all is well! 


Alles Liebe,
Caddi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!