Dienstag, 20. März 2012

And stationery it was!

So, this is my outgoing mail of the last days. I forgot to take a front picture of this butterfly envelope - I think butterflies are so pretty! This one is flying to Canada.

Butterflies on their way
I did take a front picture of this one, but I'll just show you the back of it - I had that little Matroschka-envelope made and had planned to put it inside - but forgot. So, now it's not really a Matroschka-envelope, but kind of... (how do you call the Matroschka-dolls in English?)
It is on it's way now to Jennifer in the UK.
Matroschka-envelope

Next the only letter I got yesterday - the first letter from L. from Germany. I already replied but didn't have my camera with me, so I cannot post a picture here. If you are wondering right now where I might write my letters, now that university has started again I guess I'll be writing many of my letters in the train again. I usually pick up any mail that is in my P.O.Box in the morning before catching the train to my university. And why not use those 90 minutes, right?

For today, I only have one outgoing postcard until now - this one is going to my dad in Berlin once again. I wanted to tell him about some grades I got yesterday - quite good ones actually :)
Pine on the shore of the Kullen peninsula, Sweden
The postcard is from a postcard-calendar I got which shows beautiful views of the Baltic Sea.


And last but not least - I guess you all remember me saying that I cannot find any stationery here in Germany. So when I got the letter from L., whom I met through the Letternet, I remembered something - there is an option on the Letternet page to "create" your own stationery. Basically you have some pictures which are ready to be put on a paper to be printed out, but anyways. As I was early to university and have a printer which can print in color in one of my offices there (haha - yes I got two of them! (But have to share both of them)) I did print some out. If you would like to have a try, here's the link.
Stationery
 I actually also checked and did find some more of the magazines with the elephant on it - yet that so many of you expressed to like it. So now I have like 5 more elephants at hand :)


I hope your days have been good! Have you ever used a service like the stationery-service from the Letternet?


Alles Liebe, 
Caddi

8 Kommentare:

  1. so cute! i love it!
    muah!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. In English we'll call them nesting dolls, or matryoshka :) I think they are so cute, how they all stack together!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, they really are! We once had an au-pair staying at our house and she brought us some :)

      Löschen
  3. Aww your envelopes are all so cute ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I have to make up for the inexistent stationery haha - I hope you like yours!

      Löschen
  4. Ui, ich muss Dir auch noch schreiben ^^Bin noch nicht dazu gekommen :(

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Mach Dir keinen Stress :) (Nächste Woche bin ich eh nicht da... :) Skifahren!)
      Ich hoffe bei Dir ist alles ok!
      Liebe Grüße

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!