Dienstag, 12. August 2014

Postcards from around the World # 14 - Austria II

Another postcard from Austria - not one from a skiing trip like the last one, but from a hiking trip instead.

My mother went on a week-long hiking trip, crossing the Alps from Austria to Italy, and sent me this postcard from in between when staying a night at the Hanauer Hütte. They had had pouring rain that day and heat on the day before.


Are you a hiker? I'm not sure I could manage a trip like this... I do like to hike, but I also like to have days for resting in between :)

The stamp was the same stamp that was also used on the other postcard from Austria, but the postage mark is a city name and not an old boring "letter center" and the Hütte stamped the postcard as well :)


Alles Liebe!
Caddi

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi!
    My name is Ana but most the people (mainly online) prefer to call me Anne. I am a snail mailer from Portugal and I decided to update my blog. ‘Yes, and so what?’ Well, I wonder if you can help me spread the word because I don’t have much foreign readers and I’d love to. So, go check out my blog: http://annemeetstheworld.blogspot.pt/ if you want to.
    I would greatly appreciate your help!
    Oh by the way, I found your blog by coincidence and I loved it. Keep up with the great work.
    Best regards,
    Anne.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Caddi

    I really enjoyed reading your blog, it's a shame you stopped blogging but I know life gets mega busy :) Thanks for the inspiration hope you are still snail mailing!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!