Sonntag, 7. April 2013

I'm back home :)

Liebe Leser,

I'm back again! Costa Rica was great and lots of fun - we went on a lot of hikes, saw many monkeys, birds, insects and even some sloths, went swimming in the ocean (oh how I missed it) and enjoyed our holidays. I'm still having a bit of a jetlag and a weird eating rythm, but I know that it'll be back to normal in a few days.

I received some mail while I was away and actually already started responding! So tomorrow, I'll send out four letters and a postcard. I don't have any pictures on the computer right now, so that will have to wait...

On other news, we are getting ready for the move, which will probably happen this weekend.

I hope you are all doing good!

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

1 Kommentar:

  1. Glad you had a great time! and good luck with the move, hope it goes smoothly :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!